COELER LEGAL has been operating in the field of international commercial and private law for more than 60 years.
Our lawyers have many years of knowledge and experience and have made a name for themselves internationally through commentaries as well as specialist publications. Where necessary for projects or cases, foreign lawyers and specialists are consulted in questions of foreign law. The firm is also a leading member of Worldlink for Law, one of the largest international networks of lawyers with offices in more than 60 countries worldwide. Thus, for example, legal issues can be clarified throughout Europe, such as the respective national interpretation of implementing regulations for EU directives or antitrust violations. Furthermore, companies can be established at short notice in all member states through our network.
Our main focus
- International Commercial and Private Law
- Expansion abroad, especially in Eastern Europe
- Cross-Border Transactions, such as acquisitions of shareholdings
- International Plant Construction contracts
- International Know-How Transfer
- Sales abroad, in particular France, Spain, Italy and Turkey
- International Real Estate Law
- International Inheritance Law
- International Family Law
We correspond in German, Bulgarian, English, French, Italian, Turkish and Russian.
If you have any questions, please contact our managing partner and specialist lawyer for International Commercial Law, Dr. Frank Schmitz.