Our specialists in commercial law have been advising companies of all sectors and sizes on all commercial transactions issues since 1950.
Our focal points
- Purchase, contracts for work and services and contracts for work and materials
- International trade in goods, in particular UN sales law
- Legal remedies under the UN sales law
- International distribution agreements
- National/international contract negotiations
- Preparation and review of General Terms and Conditions (GTC)
- Preparation and review of export contracts
- Preparation and review of import contracts
- Agency, commercial agency and authorised dealer contracts
- Termination of contract and compensation claim
- Leasing contracts
- Process Management / Arbitration
We specialise in all types of distribution agreements, in particular commercial agency and authorised dealer agreements for companies and their sales agents in Germany and abroad. Special attention is paid to national and European antitrust law as well as to the form and admissibility of commission and compensation agreements. For export-oriented companies, we design the entire distribution system including purchasing and sales conditions, quality assurance agreements and the safeguarding of know-how and trademark rights.